8/01/2007

Totally awesome beer girls!



Ok, so since I haven't posted in a week, I thought
I'd share some super fun pics of me and Cath servin'
up the beer. For those of you that don't know, we
moonlight as Beer girls at Irvine Meadows (oops...
Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre-which will always be Irvine Meadows). We work almost every concert that blows through there and have a dang good time doin' it. Last week started out with a "super-fun" beer training that
lasted about one and 1/2 hours too long and actually made me feel dumber when I was done. Cath and I got bored and started snapping photos at our table in the back. Here are some of them....



The day after this meeting, we had a Rush concert to work. That was a great time, we made lots of money and laughed a lot. Especially at the drunk boys (ok, 40 year old, but still boys) who couldn't find their way around the corner to the bathroom and saw it fit to pee right in front of us. Yes, we actually took pictures of them and they didn't even care. In fact, I think they left us a rather large tip when they bought their next round! So, we get to wear these ultra-cool shirts, black pants, and tennies-man, do we look awesome when we work!Later in the night, my mom joins us. That makes it really fun-three of us working around each other in a space about 20 sq. ft. Here are some more really neat pics of us working...









Here are the boys relieving themselves right outside our stand. Nice......
More to come in a bit...have to download some more pics.

No comments: