1/03/2008

So. Cal Snow Angels

Hi! I'm back and attempting to get caught up for everyone (and for myself, of course!). I've got so much to write about, but I thought I'd start back up slow and easy. About 2 weeks ago, the leaves started falling off of our giant tree in the front yard. It was kind of funny because Donald and I sent the boys out to rake them up, and they were raking, but after about 2 hours, the yard looked worse than it was when they started! We eventually gave up and I let them pile them up and roll around in them. It was amazing that even at 14, 12, and 11 the kids loved playing in the leaves. I threw the Christmas hats on them in the hopes of using them for Christmas cards, but alas, that was one thing that had to go this year.
So, here they are, the Southern California Snow Angels....







(the first one is my favorite!)

No comments: