5/14/2007

Happy Mother's Day

Well, another Mother's Day has come and gone. I sincerely hope that all you mothers (and mothers-to-be) had a wonderful day. Mine was not so great--I got a big screen TV. While this in itself is not so bad, I've come to realize that the only reason I got it is because my husband and two boys wanted it. Granted, we had a 19 inch TV sitting in our gigantic front room and we did desparately need a bigger TV, but for Mother's Day? I'm sorry, but I'm questioning Donald's motives. The day got a little worse after that, but I really can't get into that right now, unless you want to read another massive blog from me. Rest assured that it ended nicely, with most of us hanging out at Mom's playing the worlds longest UNO game (still no winner as of this writing) and a watermelon seed spitting party. Dad and Daveed cooked, and we ate. It was yummy! Hope everyone's day was a little better than mine, and that you were showered with love! After all, that's what the day is all about, isn't it? I guess I shouldn't make it all about the big screen TV. I'll get over it, eventually......

3 comments:

Shan said...

I only have one thing to say..............Can I come watch the CMA's at your house???? No really it was a fun day and I'm glad I got to spend it with you my sister AND I'm glad I was not involved with the seed spitting fued - that was yucky! love you :}

lindsey said...

heather - tag! you're it! (check out my blog, and you'll understand)

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

spike heals?